What is FSC®?
The Forest Stewardship Council ® (FSC ® ) is a global, not for profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide. FSC defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social, and economic stakeholders. To learn more, visit www.fsc.org
FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible production and consumption of forest products, enabling consumers and businesses to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment as well as providing ongoing business value.
Why choose packaging certified with FSC®?
- FSC® supports smallholders and indigenous people through its activity.
- The most trusted certification of sustainably managed forests.
- Provides detailed information about the source of packaging materials.
- FSC® ensures high conservation values in the endangered forests.
- FSC® promotes sustainable management in the area of reforesting.
- Packaging with the FSC® certification will be proof of your sustainable values.