- Walk-in magazine for easy blank loading
- Minimal lifting of blanks
- Load blanks while the machine is running
- Safe and productive machine operators
- Handles different lid styles
- Case/tray is being held in fixed position for accurate lid application
- Accurate lid placement locks the case or tray in a square position and improves stacking and palletizing
- Visual appeal of the tray is maintained
- Glue beads positioned exactly where you want them
- No smearing of glue on outside of the tray
LANTECH LID APPLICATORS
Our full line of tray handling and lid applicator equipment reduces the amount of labor needed to erect trays and apply lids, making physical distancing easier while keeping up with capacity needs.
Why Square Lids Matter
Square lidded cases and trays pack better, stack better, and protect better. They provide the structural integrity to deliver the performance their designer intended.
Fact: cases and trays lose 30% of their stacking strength if their sides are not aligned.
There are barriers to applying square lids. Thinner corrugated, temperature and humidity changes, and variations in case blanks can cause lids to be “unsquared” or lead to machine jams.
Lantech Lid Applicators overcome these barriers through precise lid management and 100% control of lids throughout the entire application process, ensuring your lids perform as designed and are produced with maximum efficiency.
If you would like to find out more about this product please contact us on (01) 880 9555 or email us email@example.com. One of our sales team will be happy to deal with your questions or queries, from the ordinary to the extraordinary.